Mushroom Sauce Recipe
A great all-rounder steak, rump is a little firmer in texture and is perfect for a variety of cooking methods. It is a tasty and lean steak from the lower back area of the cow.
Click her to view our Rump Steak https://universitymeat.com.au/products/1033.5
Mushroom sauce for your steak is a popular option as it pairs very well due to its great combination. It’s A luxurious yet simple sauce you’ll make again and again and again….
- 500g of mushrooms cut in half
• 250 ml of cream
• 250 ml of milk
• 3 tsp of corn flour or corn starch
• 4 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
• 1 tbsp of thyme, chopped finely
• 1 tbsp parsley, chopped finely
• 1 tbsp butter
• 2 tbsp of oil
• 1 tbsp of lemon juice
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt your butter together with the oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Mix the corn flour or corn starch with the milk.
- Add mushrooms to the pan with the thyme and fry until they are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic to the pan, fry for another minute.
- Add the cream and the milk mixed with corn flour or corn starch.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the parsley, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over steaks when serving.
If you are looking for an online butcher Melbourne then look no further.
We are one of the top meat suppliers Melbourne
Looking to have your meat delivery melbourne
Talk to our team at University Meat